Hello, my name is Clover and this is my Blog. I live my life in the Animal Farm controlled by our leader Napoleon. It's been a long time since the rebellion against the humans, I can't describe if living conditions have improved or not but I know for sure its better than when Mr. Jones was around. However our leader Napoleon had changed the rules and regulations of Animal Farm constantly which had created a completely different environment in Animal Farm.
Animal Farm Playlist
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
Beasts of England
In this farm where all my friends and family are Mr.Jones is in charge of our farm, well at least he used to be. Things change quick and Mr.Jones had forgotten about us due to his frequent consumption of alcohol. This is when the rebellion first started. Old Major had told us that he wishes for us animals to be free from the grasp of human beings. He calls it animalism. With the use of this philosophy, the animals of the farm will begin to prosper and tear away the reign of the humans that have governed us for so long. The rebellion had initiated when the cows had fought off Mr. Jones and his men. Their success had given us the confidence that we are able to stand up for ourselves and to overthrow the humans. This rebellion is symbolized from the singing of "Beasts of England" which is the source of Animal Farm's courage and motivation in order to stand up against the oppression. We've decided that we would carry out Old Major's dream of living a life free of humans and that we'll let the most intelligent members of our group who are Snowball and Napoleon to lead us in this long journey. After this rebellion, Snowball and Napoleon have led us to follow the principles of Animalism and now we are bound to the seven commandments that will govern our actions in animal farm. The rebellion is a good sign because the animals have been so used to the fact that Mr. Jones is our master but now we govern ourselves and now we have gained our freedom in order to better Animal Farm and to live out the dreams of Old Major. Long live Animal Farm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha my dear Clover, the time has come now. We animals who have been struggling against Mr. Jones or should I say the humans has finally come to an end. Now the rebellion has started, we can flourish and become greater than ever. With our leaders Napoleon and Snowball I am faithful that we are going to be successful in this rebellion and finally establish a name for Animal Farm. It excites me to believe the fact that our days of suffering are over. Those days were horrible, there was no freedom. Every one of our actions were based on the wants of Mr. Jones. I hated that idea and I'm truly glad that this day has come for us to stand up and fight for ourselves. I am more determined than ever to work as hard as I can to make this farm better. May Old Major rest in peace, my actions will not let his expectations down. He inspired us to believe in the rebellion and to fight for our freedom and now his dream has been fulfilled. However, there is still a long way in completing this dream of his. Animal Farm must come together as one in order to continue this great rebellion and to allow Animal Farm to prosper. So long with Manor Farm, we are now free animals that have escaped the hold of cruel humans. I am happier than ever Clover! To be free was my dream, but I know it won't be easy to keep up so I am willing to work as hard as I can for the better of Animal Farm. Long live Animal Farm!!
ReplyDelete