Hello, my name is Clover and this is my Blog. I live my life in the Animal Farm controlled by our leader Napoleon. It's been a long time since the rebellion against the humans, I can't describe if living conditions have improved or not but I know for sure its better than when Mr. Jones was around. However our leader Napoleon had changed the rules and regulations of Animal Farm constantly which had created a completely different environment in Animal Farm.
Animal Farm Playlist
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
New Leader?
After the battle of Cowshed, there has been more going on in Animal Farm. During the fight Snowball had shown great bravery into attacking Mr. Jones while receiving many injuries. Snowball sure proved his worth towards us but Napoleon seems to be unimpressed. The two of them are constantly in debate, always fighting with each other to gain the trust of animals. Once the battle of Cowshed has been concluded, they've decided that a new leader must be chosen to govern Animal Farm. We animals have always like Snowball because of his fair decision making. However the unfortunate happened amongst all of us animals. Today Snowball gave Animal Farm his speech regarding the project of the windmill and electricity. I have to admit, the speech gave by Snowball inspired many of us so that we have a chance to improve Animal Farm and to keep away the human invaders that will potentially harm Animal Farm. As soon as this happened, Napoleon summoned his nine vicious guard dogs and banished Snowball out of Animal Farm forever. In my opinion I believed it wasn't fair to banish Snowball without any rational thinking. Snowball was a strong individual that proved his strength intellectually and physically, he was the one who morally empowered the animals at Animal Farm and paved the way towards the success of Animal Farm to this very day. The banishment of Snowball from Animal Farm signals that Napoleon's power seems to be growing greater because of the fear he strikes into the animals and as well as myself. I believe that whoever chooses to oppose the physical power of Napoleon will face great consequences. Later on that day, Squealer talks to us about the situation regarding Snowball. He explains that Snowball was a traitor and criminal. The decisions created by Napoleon has been only for the benefits of Animal Farm. It was shocking to hear that the pig who we most trusted had become a traitor. If this is true however, I am glad that Napoleon will govern us and we will work harder to Napoleon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Outrageous isn't it? I knew something was up with Napoleon all along. The time and effort I've spent in bettering Animal Farm all wiped out in a matter of minutes. Please Clover if you are reading this inform the other animals about my message. I can promise you that I am no traitor and what I've done for Animal Farm is truly for a positive atmosphere in the Animal Farm where all animals can live happily according to the dream of Old Major. To me, I believe that equality is extremely crucial in the Animal Farm society. We must remain as a team spirit in order to face the upcoming oppositions that awaits us. My plans of the windmill and electricity have been carefully prepared but sadly I am no longer one with Animal Farm anymore. Napoleon's actions are not what they seem. I advise you and the animals to stay alert and realize that the techniques used by Napoleon can and will harm the animals. From my personal experience, I can tell that Napoleon uses his great power for one purpose. To gain additional power while you guys will be his tools. I have studied Napoleon's actions for a very long as I am not a foolish being. At least I govern my people with the utmost mutual respect. I believe that putting the concept of fear amongst my people is not the wisest decision. When I'm gone, things will be different. If we do not speak again, it has been my pleasure to serve Animal Farm, and most importantly I bring you the truth that I am no traitor. I have been ever loyal to Animal Farm and nothing will change that. Please Clover stay alert and tell the animals to do so also. I wish you all the best of luck in the new environment. Do not worry about me, I am able to take care of myself but what I care of most is the animals. Please be careful, there is no predicting what Napoleon will pull out of his sleeve next.
ReplyDelete- Snowball