Hello, my name is Clover and this is my Blog. I live my life in the Animal Farm controlled by our leader Napoleon. It's been a long time since the rebellion against the humans, I can't describe if living conditions have improved or not but I know for sure its better than when Mr. Jones was around. However our leader Napoleon had changed the rules and regulations of Animal Farm constantly which had created a completely different environment in Animal Farm.
Animal Farm Playlist
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
It's not the same anymore...
It has been a very long time since the rebellion, now only few animals and I remember the particular event. Life has changed in Animal farm and it seems to be showing signs of prosperity. The Windmill, or should I say Napoleon mill has finally been completed. It is now used to farm certain materials in order to benefit our farm. Everything is much different than it used to be, today Benjamin read out to me the seven commandments we used to follow, but only the last commandment remains " all animals are equal". However in addition to this rule, some animals are greater than others. This appeared very frightening to me because the rules that we swore by were now eliminated. Another frightening event is that the pigs invited neighboring farmers to tour Animal Farm. These people were once our enemies but it seems as if we have separated our differences or well at least the pigs did. I honestly would of thought that us animals would never become a team with the humans since they were the ones who were constantly striving for power over us. That night the animals and I overheard Napoleon and Mr. Pilkington having a poker game and we decided to take a look. They seemed to be having a jolly time until they began to fight over the ace of spades. Funny thing is, we animals were no longer able to tell from Napoleon or Mr. Pilkington, their behaviors were so similar the Napoleon that once had stood up against the human race has now changed into something like human instead. Now I finally realize that our efforts into Animal Farm had been solely for the wants of Napoleon and his personal interest. The elimination of our equality and freedom has cause the animals suffering except for the pigs who live luxurious lives while we suffer on our own. Every task we carry out is now based on the wants of Napoleon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Clover I see your thoughts are quite interesting. For years I have tried to improve the conditions of Animal Farm dramatically and this is the thanks I get? I have fought for your freedom, provided you with food, shelter and everything you needed and you think this way me? Do my actions executed for the means of Animal Farm matter to you anymore? Do you really think that there is another leader that can be better than me? I banished the traitor Snowball out of our civilization for the better of my people. Things might have been tough since my entrance to power but look at the results. Animal Farm remains strong and the humans are not going to bother us anymore. After all they aren't so bad because they have what we need to benefit our farm significantly. I'll have to admit, sometimes things get tough and many sacrifices are to be made but keep one thought in mind, my actions are for the better of this farm. Without my critical decisions I've made to this day, I don't think your lifestyle right now would be possible. The animals in this farm has done a tremendous job to improve the conditions of this farm and by now I'd say we have reached our success whether you like it or not. I personally believe that I have a right to govern Animal Farm due to my loyalty to the farm itself. Ms. Clover I just hope that you will change your mind about this topic and let us not discuss this further. Do you really think life can be better if Mr.Jones was around?. I've completely changed that so are you not happy? In order to reach our goal, many sacrifices must be made. I hope I've made myself very clear about this issue because I don't want to hear anything about this or else prepare to face the consequences. There is no need for this drama Ms. Clover I do not want anymore further problems.
ReplyDeleteYour Leader
- Napoleon